This free 75-hour training will provide you with the strategies needed to assist individuals seeking recovery from substances and or co-occurring challenges.
- Upon completion, students will have the required 60 hours of training to become employed as a recovery coach.
- Once in the field and the 500 hours of supervision are met, students will apply to MA Board of Substance Abuse Counselor Certification (MBSACC) to become a Certified Addiction Recovery Coach (CARC).
- Online with Set Class Meeting Times: February 5 – March
- Week 1. Feb 5-8: Mon – Thurs meetings 5pm – 8:30pm
- Week 2. Feb 12-14: Mon – Thurs meetings 5pm – 8:30pm
- Week 3. Feb 20 – 21: Tues – Wed meetings 5pm – 8:30pm
- Week 4. Feb 26 – 27: Mon – Tues meetings 5pm – 8:30pm
- Week 5. Mar 4 – 5: Mon – Tues meetings 5pm – 8:30pm
- High School Diploma or GED/HiSET
- Authorized to work in U.S.
- Unemployed or underemployed
- MA Resident
For more information on this opportunity, please submit the form below: