Complete Interview Process
January 9 @ 1:00 pm - 3:00 pm
This workshop explains how employers are utilizing traditional and behavioral methods when interviewing candidates.
Topics to be covered include:
• What employers look for in a candidate.
• The seven phases of an interview.
• Traditional interview formats.
• Questions for you to ask the interviewer.
The second part of this workshop looks at behavioral questions. Topics to be covered include:
• What questions to expect at behavioral interviews.
• Skills employers want.
• How the STAR format helps you answer behavioral questions.
• You will participate in an exercise that helps you tell a “story” based on one of many skills employers want.