Complete Interview Process
February 14 @ 9:00 am - 11:00 am
This workshop explains how employers are utilizing traditional and behavioral methods when interviewing candidates.
Topics to be covered include:
- What employers look for in a candidate.
- The seven phases of an interview.
- Traditional interview formats.
- Questions for you to ask the interviewer.
The second part of this workshop looks at behavioral questions. Topics to be covered include:
- What questions to expect at behavioral interviews.
- Skills employers want.
- How the STAR format helps you answer behavioral questions.
- You will participate in an exercise that helps you tell a “story” based on one of many skills employers want.