Job Search Letters
November 21 @ 2:00 pm - 4:00 pm
The approach letter is part of your networking campaign. No job is advertised, but you want to penetrate the hidden job market.
Elements of an effective approach letter.
- Tag lines to hook the reader.
- The importance of researching companies for whom you’d like to work.
- Every resume should be accompanied by a cover letter, and you should send a thank you/follow up letter to the employer after every interview.
- The elements of effective cover letters and follow-up letters
- Letter guidelines
- What makes a follow-up letter clincher.