Master the Interview
September 23 @ 9:00 am - 11:00 am
Are you ready for your next interview? Have you been going to interviews and not getting offers? This may have something to do with you interview techniques.
This workshop explains how employers are utilizing traditional and behavioral methods when interviewing candidates.
Topics to be covered include:
- What employers look for in a candidate
- The seven phases of an interview
- Traditional interview formats
- Questions for you to ask the interviewer
The second part of this workshop looks at behavioral questions. Topics to be covered include:
- What questions to expect at behavioral interviews
- Skills employers want
- How the STAR format helps you answer behavioral questions
- You will participate in an exercise that helps you tell a “story” based on one of many skills employers want