Master the Interview
January 23 @ 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm
Interviews have changed. If you haven’t been to one lately, this is the workshop for you.
This workshop explains how employers are utilizing traditional and behavioral methods when interviewing candidates.
Topics to be covered include:
- What employers look for in a candidate.
- The seven phases of an interview.
- Traditional interview formats.
- Questions for you to ask the interviewer.
- The second part of this workshop looks at behavioral questions.
- What questions to expect at behavioral interviews.
- Skills employers want
- How the STAR format helps you answer behavioral questions.
- You will participate in an exercise that helps you tell a “story” based on one of many skills employers want.