Warehouse Order Selector
Responsible for accurately selecting full case product from warehouse pick slots, assemble on pallets to ship to designated stores, and moving product safely throughout the Distribution Center in the Tewksbury location.
This is a physical position that requires lifting. Must be 18 years or older, have reliable transportation and able to work independently
- Positions for 3 shifts are available
- Pay is negotiable and will be based on experience
- Perform pre-operational check of electric pallet jack in a safe manner.
- Use a selection sheet to locate product with warehouse.
- Adhere to production and safety standards.
- Work neatly and keep work area free of debris.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Ability to reach, bend, stoop, and lift objects weighing less than 20 lbs. to 60 lbs. repetitively.
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Ability to stand and walk for periods of time.
- Ability to read and understand written and numeric product identifiers.
Please send resumes to Marianne Segool at Marianne.Segool@masshirelowellcc.com