This course is designed to teach students, in a retail setting, the knowledge and skills necessary to practice as a Pharmacy Technician.
- 60-hour instructor-led online class
- 80-hour externship in an actual pharmacy setting
The course will prepare the student to take the National Certification Exam to become PTCB certified.
This is a fast-paced class that requires students to have a basic understanding of fractions, formulas, and conversions
Training at: Middlesex Community College in Lowell
- June 13, 2023, to August 3, 2023
- Tuesdays, Wednesdays & Thursdays
- 5:30 pm – 8:30 pm
- High school/ GED/ HiSET
- Authorized to work in the U.S.
- Massachusetts resident
For more information, please complete the form below: