The MassHire Lowell Career Center’s staff are able to offer unemployment assistance to individuals who have already filed an unemployment claim. If you have a short question about unemployment assistance, please schedule yourself for an appointment call.
Claimants can register for an appointment and staff from the Career Center will call a claimant for a 20-minute conversation to help the claimant understand the status of their claim and may be able to provide additional assistance as to the next steps the claimant might need to do for their unemployment benefits. To schedule an appointment, please follow the link below.
- These sessions are limited in nature and are only booked for approximately 20 minutes.
- These sessions are not for individuals opening a new Unemployment claim.
- For individuals needing further assistance, please call 877-626-6800.
- The customer must be prepared to receive a telephone call at the scheduled date and time.
- We ask that customers not scheduled themselves for appointments each week.
- Scheduling will close once appointments are full for that week.