Avoiding the Online Application Blackhole
July 6 @ 10:00 am - 11:00 am
If you’re applying online for jobs, you’re up against a lot of competition. All is not lost, though. There are measures to take to ensure your application gets past the Applicant Tracking System (ATS) and land in the hiring manager’s hands. In this webinar, you’ll learn how to:
• Read the job description to identify keywords and requirements.
• Write your resume to match the keywords and requirements.
• Use your networking contacts to increase your chances for success.
• Dissect the job ad to prepare for the interview.
• Answer the questions based on the job ad.
Applying online is the most common way to look for work. To be successful, you’ll need to learn the tricks of the trade. Attend this webinar to learn them.
This webinar is open to all. If you are a Career Center member in Massachusetts, please use your membership ID when register