Training Opportunity: Plumbing
- 200-hour program is “project-based”
- Incorporates OSHA-10 Construction Safety training
- Tool/equipment-specific safety training
- Plumbing code/theory associated with Tier-1 (110-hrs) *taught by Master Plumbers.
Participants will be connected with prospective residential & commercial plumbing companies, as well as Plumbing union (Local 12), for employment opportunities as apprentice plumbers.
Participants who attend continuously and complete the program will be eligible to receive industry credentials:
- Tier-1 Plumbing paperwork = 110 hours
- OSHA-10 Construction Safety card; and an
- NCTI Certificate documenting completion
Dress Code/equipment required (out-of-pocket costs)
- Work Boots (Walmart – approx. $40)
- Face Masks (reusable w/filter or medical/single use)
- Stanley Fatmax 25’ tape measure: supplied by Nashoba Tech
- Safety Glasses: supplied by Nashoba Tech
- High school/ GED/ HiSET
- Authorized to work in the U.S.
- Massachusetts resident
If you are interested in learning more, please submit the form below:
MassHire Programs & Services are funded in full by US Department of Labor (USDOL) Employment and Training Administration grants. Additional details furnished upon request.