The approach letter is part of your networking campaign. No job is advertised, but you want to penetrate the hidden job market.
- Elements of an effective Approach Letter
- Tag lines that hook the reader
- The importance of researching companies for whom you’d like to work
Every résumé should be accompanied by a cover letter; and you should send a thank-you/follow-up letter to the employer after every interview.
- The elements of effective cover letters and follow-up letters
- Letter guidelines
- What makes a follow-up letter a clincher
There are no upcoming events at this time.