Quick Call Unemployment Assistance
The MassHire Lowell Career Center’s staff may be able to offer unemployment assistance to individuals who have already filed an unemployment claim. If you have a short question about unemployment assistance, please use the calendar to schedule a phone call from local staff.
Claimants can register for an appointment and staff from the Career Center will call a claimant for a 15 minute conversation to help the claimant understand the status of their claim and may be able to provide additional assistance as to the next steps the claimant might need to do for their unemployment benefits. To schedule an appointment, follow the process below.
- Click on any bold date to access that day’s schedule
- Choose a time and complete the form to schedule your appointment.
- The customer must be prepared to receive a telephone call at the scheduled date and time.
- These sessions are limited in nature and are only booked for approximately 15 minutes.
- These sessions are not for individuals opening a new Unemployment claim.
- For individuals needing further assistance, please call 877-626-6800.