Learn about the RESEA Review
The Re-Employment Services and Eligibility Assessment (RESEA) Program is funded by the US Department of Labor to help Unemployment Insurance (UI) claimants return to work faster.
Once you have applied for Unemployment Assistance, you will receive a notification to participate in the RESEA program. Over a 5-week period, you will connect with staff at our Career Center twice – once for a Career Center Seminar (CCS) followed by an RESEA Initial Orientation Meeting and – the second time, for a RESEA Review.
After attending the Virtual Career Center Seminar, you will be contacted by staff. You can register for a Virtual Career Center on Mass JobQuest or by calling 978-458-2503.
Important note about the RESEA Program
Failure to comply with the RESEA program requirements will result in a delay or loss of your unemployment benefits.
RESEA Required Activities
- Attend a Career Center Seminar and the Initial RESEA
- Attend a job search webinar prior to your RESEA Review appointment.
RESEA Required Documentation
- Complete and submit the RESEA UI Eligibility Assessment Questionnaire form.
- Complete and submit your weekly Work Search Logs.
- Submit your résumé or the Resume Information Sheet.
- Complete and submit the Labor Market Research Worksh
At the RESEA review, you will need to register for a future webinar or virtual service return visit to the career center.